WelcomeTo CraftyGramma's

If you have somehow came across my blog..I say Hi to you!!

Thursday, August 23, 2012

Tip for today

Hi Everyone
  Time for a new Tip of the Day!!
This tip is inspired by my love for Strawberries and the need for more storage containers....
I don't know how anyone else in different areas get their strawberries from the super market/grocery
store but here in Ohio where I live we get them in small plastic containers...

These containers work great to put laces and ribbons in. Plus they stack very well!! I use these
to put the laces and ribbons in I use often. And you can see exactually what you need to use.
If you check out my youtube video on my Crafting Room/Happy Place you can see how I use them.

The picture above is a Large storage container I purchased after Christmas for $2.00 to store some
Christmas items..lol..My ribbons and lace won the battle..My Christmas Items are well protected in something different..:)

I really do hope that this tip may inspire you to look around at what you may have right in your home
to use to store you precious supplies to craft with..not to mention being frugal to save for
supplies...

my Youtube channel
http://www.youtube.com/user/sharkay5247

Have A Blessed day
Sharon




1 comment:

  1. great tip Sharon and I just joined your blog. I'll do my best to stop by often.Hugs Jane

    ReplyDelete