WelcomeTo CraftyGramma's

If you have somehow came across my blog..I say Hi to you!!

Friday, August 17, 2012

Organizing Tip

Hi Everyone,
Hope everyone is doing well today, plus it's Friday..Yeahhh the week-end..Those ladies
who work all week may be excited today..because they are able to use the week end to catch up
on crafting projects that may be waiting for them..:)
I just thought I would share a few tips on ways I organize my crafting supplies in my Crafting
Room/Happy Place..
With a very very limited income and a very very strict budget an a deep desire to craft..means
thinking of ways to save money all the time..ways to store my supplies and ways to find anything
that I can use for my space and one of these ways is....a spice rack. Now I admit this isn't
very pretty to look at (right now) but I can dress it up and make it pretty later..:)
It works great..I got this at our local Goodwill Store..I have several ways I am using items that I
have in my home..and I will share these with you.
With a very tight budget I would much rather invest in my product than to spend my supply budget
on storage things. We can always alter these  and bling them up to make them pretty...right ladies?

Have a Blessed Day..
Sharon
CraftyGramma

No comments:

Post a Comment