WelcomeTo CraftyGramma's

If you have somehow came across my blog..I say Hi to you!!

Friday, March 9, 2012

Been Awhile

It's been awhile sense I have added to this blog a post or a finished project. I have been working on an envelope mini album for about 2 1/2 weeks and I have finally finished it (YEAH). I have really enjoyed making this envelope mini mainly because of the paper. I used Black Currant stack and Street Lace stack..I love working with the black colors and putting pinks and teals with the blacks...


I won't bore you with every detail of my process in putting this mini together but I do see where I will make changes in the next one I make. I like putting the ribbon and fibers on the binding rings but I am not totally satisfied with the out come of this one..
I added a cross, a heart , and a key...( Jesus has the Key to my Heart)..this will be titled My Promise Journal.
Most of the embellishments were cut out on my Craftwell eCraft cutter (which I am still learning how to use)



These are pics of a Mini Memory Card..I have a mini Memory Album started..I love making these cards...they are small but still have plenty of room for pictures and journaling...


I used 4 envelopes to make this mini.... the sizes of the envelopes are 6x9..and chipboard cover back and front. You can see I made the front and back covers just a little larger than the inside of the mini..
( I find describing the mini albums a little intimidating ....getting the proper terms for understanding)
Thank you for taking the time to view my blog..if you have any suggestions feel free to comment.

No comments:

Post a Comment