WelcomeTo CraftyGramma's

If you have somehow came across my blog..I say Hi to you!!

Wednesday, February 22, 2012

New Line of Cards

Hi everyone! I just wanted to share with you that I was considering doing a Blessings and Wishes line of cards..I love Butterflies and Angels..but as I searched around on the Internet I seen that there are a few others who have the term Butterfly Blessings, and Angel Wishes has a copyright on it..So back to the drawing board (again) to ponder on a name..I know I am going in a direction that I am suppose to..just not at the moment sure which direction. Sometimes you know what you are suppose to do..because there is that little piece of peace..but everything is not shown yet..so I will make up the cards and mini albums..and continue to ...believe in...trust in..and rely on Him to show me..God has blessed me with things that I thought I would never obtain..I want to honor Him in His blessings to me...

Thanks for viewing..
LovinTheScrappin

No comments:

Post a Comment