WelcomeTo CraftyGramma's

If you have somehow came across my blog..I say Hi to you!!

Wednesday, February 22, 2012

My Own Glimmermist

OMG I am soooo excited..I made my own glimmer mist...and it works...

Very simple to make..and there is more than one way to make your own glimmer mist..
 You can  use (if you have) the Folk Art Acrylic Paint..in Bronze..Gold..or Pearl..add the paint to water..(amount of choice)..shake and spray...I made mine up in a small plastic container mixing till the paint was all mixed..and poured a small amount into a small mister bottle..and heat set it..I don't like using the mini mister bottles..

the other method is to use water..liquid ink (reinker)..and perfect pearls Metallic&Perfect Gold..perfect pearls has a biding agent in it
you can use glue (a small amount) as a biding agent...

Try it ..

No comments:

Post a Comment