WelcomeTo CraftyGramma's

If you have somehow came across my blog..I say Hi to you!!

Monday, August 19, 2013

New Big Project!!!

Hi everyone, I just wanted to quickly share with you a new project I have recently started.
My niece who is getting Married May 3, 2014 asked me to do her Save the Date Tag and her formal
wedding invitations.Yeahhhh I am so excited along with being a little apprehensive. I so hope and Pray!!   that I can do these for her so that they be perfect for her..I am uploading my first prototype the tag..these are also her colors..
I hope that these will be as she wishes...Elegant but Simple..
Thanks Erin and Michael for entrusting me to do this for you..
Please as always if you briefly pass by..leave a quick comment
Thank You
and have a
Blessed Day..



No comments:

Post a Comment