WelcomeTo CraftyGramma's

If you have somehow came across my blog..I say Hi to you!!

Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Project in progress



This is a GIANT wood paper clip I am working toward altering..I will post a
pic of the finished project..It is 12inches long and 31/2 inches wide..

This is a paint brush holder..when it was given to me it was in its natural wood finish..but it 
couldn't stay that way..I just had to alter it..I think it turned out beautiful..I am so totally satisfied
at how it looks..:)


My homemade glimmer mist..and they work Great. I used water, folk art paints, LA shimmer
eye shadow, glue, and gold and matalic paint..I also heard that you can use alcohol and liquid
hair spray..but these are just as pretty as the name brands..

Thanks for stopping by..Blessings..:)

No comments:

Post a Comment