WelcomeTo CraftyGramma's

If you have somehow came across my blog..I say Hi to you!!

Thursday, January 3, 2013

Happy New Year!!!

Hi Everyone who checks out my blog from time to time..and a Happy New Year even tho it is already
the 3rd day into the new year..WOW..
I really do not know what happen from my Happy Thanksgiving wish to now, seems like the time went by soooo quickly that I was not able to keep up my blogging or crafting..I think I got lost in time
somewhere..:))..plus I was not feeling well for over a week and it has been pretty cold in my little
crafting Happy Room..
Now I am somewhat back and trying to get back into posting on both of my blogs.
One of my goals for the new year is to work more diligently on my Cards that Bless..I am hopping to improve them, make more selections, be consistent, and hopefully encourage a few to help along the way to meet deadlines for the cards I send to OWH..
I also have a few projects I have lined up to do..I love making mini albums I call then Memory Albums..I have learned over a period of time how to improve on them.. mainly with the adhesive to hold them together so they can be workable for the one who receives them..Nothing more embarrassing than someone receiving one of the mini's and it not holding up for them to insert there pictures or thoughts ect...
I won't be posting everyday on this blog but I do hope to post daily on my other blog..
I also have a goal to upload more videos onto my Youtube Channel..As I create something I want to share it with the crafting community..this has been an area I have hesitated in for awhile mostly because there are a few who claim others have stolen there ideas..I find that ridiculousness because I have watched many videos of projects others have done and I have done the same thing 10 or 12 years ago..is that stealing my idea..I Think Not!!!! An altered box is an altered box..a card is a card..a stick pin is a stick pin and ect... If you like something I have created then I say by all means make it..that excites me that someone wants to do what I have done..Don't post anything if you don't want someone to duplicate it..as simple as that..Crafting is an art..a talent..a gift...something to be shared..Sooooo that is my rant for the new year..
Now I am going to create something and hope to finish it today...
Have a Great Day to Everyone..if you have a goal for the New Year please share it..Check out my other bolg and my FB...going to be updating them in the next few days...
Blessing to all...
SharonKay...aka...CraftyGramma..
Oh Yeah and check out some of the items I have already created in my arcives..THANKS a Bunch!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment