WelcomeTo CraftyGramma's

If you have somehow came across my blog..I say Hi to you!!

Tuesday, January 15, 2013

A Share

Over the last few months I have encountered a few ladies
who have said they were working with limited supplies for one reason or another..I also shared with them that I also work with very limited supplies and materials, and at times it becomes frustrating.
These women also said that they feel left out and somewhat ignored. They also have gone from group to group trying to fit in..
I shared with them that I am not here to fit in or to try and compete but to just craft and share and hope that something I create or say inspires someone else.
I enjoy doing the things I do...working on my blogs... occasionally doing a Youtube video and my Fb..sharing a little of my creations..I hope that others can gleem from what I am trying to say..You can have the biggest and best of anything but it is who you are and how you have treated others at the end of the day...
People pass around rak after rak..and I am lucky if I keep food on my table...I would love to share that way, but it is impossible..if I buy a supply for my crafting it is usually taken from my food budget..now I know there are others out there as well as myself or these other ladies who experience this..... so don't get offended because I am sharing what is on my heart..
What a few are experiencing seems to be an ongoing thing.
I have decided to do as I did when I first got back into Crafting after being away from it for about 5 years..I have decided to just create my projects ...share them to anyone who passes by my blog, FB or Youtube..and to check out videos..
I figured if I rant a little what do I have to lose..nothing..because I am not here for others..

No comments:

Post a Comment