WelcomeTo CraftyGramma's

If you have somehow came across my blog..I say Hi to you!!

Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Hi Everyone

It's been awhile sense I have posted so I thought I would share one of thew projects I have
been working on..an Origami Box..I found this tutorial on Youtube from Christina Griffiths channel.
She is an awesome crafter and makes the most beautiful cards..She explains everything so very well.
So I decided to see if I could make these gorgeous boxes. Here is a few pics of what I created fromher tutorial. A brief description of what I used follows the pictures....





The paper I chose to use is from K&Company..it's heavier card stock pattern paper and it
is double sided..The butterflies are from a die for my bigshot.... flowers are from various places...
lace and ribbon are from Pat Cantans...I hope you find this box as pretty as I do..would make a great box to put a small gift in for Christmas..
Have a Great and Blessed Day
SharonKay

No comments:

Post a Comment