WelcomeTo CraftyGramma's

If you have somehow came across my blog..I say Hi to you!!

Friday, September 7, 2012

Good morning everyone. I am trying out a new toy to see if I like it..a new Ipad..It's pretty cool and a lot easier to carry around than my laptop, but very touchy screen.

finding I have to do a lot of backspacing lol. I'm in my sixties and I still love new gadgets..lol..got a stay alert and up to date on things,  especially when you have
Grandchildren..lol. they like when we get new gadgets hey it keeps them coming back if not only to check to see what new things we have. If grandchildren only new just how important they are. That's why every opportunity I get I let them know just how special they are. I call it maken memories. And I
Get to do a little of that this evening..two are visiting this evening.
Sooo everyone who stops by my blog today I just want to say Have a Blessed day..enjoy your crafting day, make something special for someone you
Love, and make their day special!
Well going to post this and see how it looks on my IPad..leave a comment please or join my blog..I don't post offten but  I do on occasion to share something
With you.

Have a blessed day

No comments:

Post a Comment