WelcomeTo CraftyGramma's

If you have somehow came across my blog..I say Hi to you!!

Monday, June 25, 2012

Journal

The picture I am posting today is of a Journal I just finished creating.
I used from the paper stack of Black Currant and Street Lace both
of which I really really love to work with.I have a few pictures of the inside of the journal and I will be
posting them tomorrow.This is an ordered gift for a friend of a friends Birthday Day. This is
the third one I have made and sold so that excites me a little. I must
say though if I were making these for a living I would not do well at
making much money. Seems to take me awhile to make these or maybe
I am just slow or very fussy..IDK..lol.I also made a card to go with it.
And as always IF by chance someone stopped by here to look at my items
please leave a comment and I don't mind if it is a negative comment.
Thank You
Be Blessed





No comments:

Post a Comment