WelcomeTo CraftyGramma's

If you have somehow came across my blog..I say Hi to you!!

Sunday, June 10, 2012

Hi Everyone

It is Sunday afternoon and Getting a little warm here in Ohio. I hope everyone is having a good day. I haven't added any new creations that I have completed lately so I thought I would add one of them.




I am very pleased at how this Mini Memory Album turned out. Most of the journaling tags, and photo mats have been cut out on my eCraft cutting machine. The learning curve was so totally worth every minute. I really do like it. The paper I used was from a paper stack I had purchased three years ago when I totally decided paper crafting was what I really wanted to get into. but for some reason I kept pushing this paper in the back of all other paper lines. I really did like it. Then one day I stared to work on designing a card fold and used one of the sheets..then work cause me to table it for awhile and I forgot about it till a few weeks ago and I pulled out the paper and the card which is exactually what type of mini I enjoy making (Memory Mini Albums) as I like calling them. So I diligently worked on it till I finished it and was pleased with the way it turned out.
Then one day my lovely daughter called me and asked me if I had any of my Memory albums made up cause a friend of hers was having a birthday and she wanted to give her one for her birthday. This one I had just finished. She loved it! as I do hope her friend also loves it and is using it to journal in.
The paper line is g. c. d and is called Loverly  each paper in this stack was double sided (i love working with the double sided paper).. it is linen texture
I do hope you enjoyed viewing this memory mini album..
and as always please if you have a second leave a comment..
Be Blessed Today
Sharon

No comments:

Post a Comment