WelcomeTo CraftyGramma's

If you have somehow came across my blog..I say Hi to you!!

Wednesday, October 5, 2011





This is what I call a Memory Card..The card it-self is made with one sheet of paper 12 by 12..if you use heavy card stock it will fray when it is creased.Each of the two fold-outs have a space for journaling and pictures..I have a few more of these Memory Cards I plan on posting.
I had also thought I would use these as Blessing Cards..to journal my walk with the Lord..My growth progress in Him. I am blessed to have this small gift of creating. Each one of these I will title different..
(My Journey of a Life Time) .... (Strength for my day and Peace for my night) ... (Special Moments) ... (Remember When) ...(Hugs Hugs) ...and (Something Special)... I will add verses that are special to me..verses that have given peace when needed and strength when needed. I will also add pictures that have blessed me numerous times. And I will add thoughts that have given me many different feelings both sad and happy.
One thing I have noticed is that the embellishments have to be very minimal, or the books seem to be very bulky.
I also have made a few Paper Bag Mini Albums. I love making them!!! lol..I love paper!!!!
Blessings To All....

I am learning how to be content in whatever situation I am in
Philippians 4:11

My contentment does not depend on my environment but on my relationship with Jesus
Contentment frees me to enjoy the things God has given me and my belief that God has my
best interest in mind. Discontentment is a lack of faith that God loves me enough to provide for all my needs.

No comments:

Post a Comment